Loving Life TV

Prayer and Praise Update – Let the Whole World Hear His Word-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

Home Forums FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND Prayer and Praise Update – Let the Whole World Hear His Word-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Prayer and Praise Update

Literature, Leadership Training and Love in Action
    Let the Whole World Hear His Word

Serving the Persecuted
    For over 40 years, Frontline Fellowship has been mobilising prayer and action on behalf of the persecuted church. In the last month we responded to a series of invitations to speak at public meetings, took part in numerous radio and TV broadcasts worldwide and sent out a series of Emails to mobilise prayer and action for Christians suffering persecution. Sunday, 13 November was International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted. Many visited our http://www.idop-africa.org website for resources to mobilise prayer and action on behalf of those suffering for Christ. Click here for a 3-minute video: Remember the Persecuted. You can listen to some of the From the Frontline podcasts Learning from the PersecutedMinistering to the Persecuted and The Real Story of Persecuted People“And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Now you are the Body of Christ and members individually.” 1 Corinthians 12:26-27

Muslim Evangelism
    We have also been part of a new film series to promote effective Evangelism amongst Muslims. This is still in production and we will share the link when editing is completed. You can also view and share this link to The Message of Nabi Isa with Muslim friends, neighbours and contacts: https://www.themessageofnabiisa.org . This website is designed by missionary Gerhard Nehls to introduce Muslims to Jesus the Messiah. Gerhard Nehls founded Life Challenge Africa and devoted most of his life to reaching Muslims for the Messiah. “Everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved.” “How, then, can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?” Romans 10:13-14

Reformation Today
    You can view The Church Needs Revival Today message by Anthony Stander on Reformation Day, 31 October, at the Huguenot monument, in Franschhoek: https://vimeo.com/766427080 or listen to it here “Will You not revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You?” Psalm 85:6

Spiritual Warfare Workshop
    You can also view a series of Spiritual Warfare lectures made by Anthony Stander at Livingstone House here “Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:11-12

Home Education Fair
    Livingstone House hosted a very successful Home Education Fair and inspiring Variety Concert at the end of October. “Tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, His power and the wonders He has done…so that the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn will tell their children. Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget His deeds but would keep His commands…” Psalm 78:4-8

Remembrance Services
    The annual Remembrance Service on Sunday 6 November was well attended by military veterans and included organ and bagpipes. Many are finding the latest 50 page Rhosarian magazine a real collector’s item, with many historic pictures, fascinating information and inspiring stories.
    On 11 November, 12 noon, we participated in a special lunch and memorial service for the Honourable Ian Douglas Smith at Saint James Retirement Hotel where Ian Smith passed away. We dedicated a plaque specially designed to serve as an historic marker in honour and memory of the last Prime Minister of Rhodesia – to celebrate his life and to remember his integrity. “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the Faith.” 2 Timothy 4:7

Indigenous African Languages
    By God’s grace, with designated support for Bibles in indigenous languages, we have been able to organise consignments of Bibles in Afrikaans, Bemba, Chichewa, Shona, Tonga, Xhosa and Zulu, enabling evangelists, missionaries and pastors to provide the Word of God to hundreds of new converts in Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe and throughout South Africa. “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in Psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” Colossians 3:16

Literature4Africa
    Shipments have been sent out far and wide and a steady stream of evangelists, pastors, teachers and literature distributors to collect truckloads of Bibles, New Testaments, Gospels, Sunday school materials and other evangelistic and discipleship material. On average we distribute over 100 tonnes of Bibles and books every year. If you can donate Bibles or Christian books in any language, please contact us: mission@frontline.org.za “… the Gospel of Christ… is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes…” Romans 1:16

Frontline Gym
    Our mission is frequently Frontline Gym as we offload 20 foot containers with over 17 tonnes of Bibles, New Testaments, Gospels, Sunday school materials and other evangelistic and doctrinal literature. We praise God for those who donate time and treasure to make these shipments possible and for those who help us offload, categorise, organise and designate these valuable spiritual resources. You may be interested in this video of our Literature4Africa ministry. We pray that God will continue to enable us to deliver and distribute these precious Scriptures to those who most need, will most appreciate and most carefully study and effectively apply these Biblical principles to all areas of life. “So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11

Hunger for the Word of God
    According to Operation World, more than 100 million churchgoers in Africa still do not have their own copy of the Bible, or even a New Testament. The spiritual needs are desperate and urgent. The opportunities are vast. Please support Literature for Africa’s Books for Africa project here“Lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already ripe for harvest!” John 4:35

Boxes With Love to Zimbabwe
    For 40 years Frontline Fellowship has been delivering Boxes with Love to destitute people in Zimbabwe, particularly pensioners, prisoners and pastors seeking to serve the suffering. Catastrophic communist policies have led to disastrous inflation, over 90% of the population unemployed and widespread hunger. More than half of the total population of Zimbabwe have fled the country. Many of the aged are economic prisoners, unable to leave and unable to afford even basic food and medicine. So many have wept with joy to receive a visit and a box of life-saving food and medicines. These boxes with non-perishable food and hygiene items bless, encourage and practically help people who are in desperate need. By God’s grace our missionaries have delivered thousands of these Boxes with Love throughout the country of Zimbabwe bringing hope and cheer to many long-suffering people. Some of the responses we have received include: “I thought that I was completely alone and forgotten. I did not know that anyone cared.”; “Thank you so very much for coming and caring. You have put so much into this box. It will be sustaining me for the next month.”; “We get so very few visitors. You’re the first visitor I’ve had for over a year.”; “What you have put in this box, we could not afford, and most of it is not even available in Zimbabwe!”; “Please tell the people who made this possible that the pensioners in Bulawayo are very grateful and will be praying for you. God bless and reward you for your thoughtfulness and generosity.” Jesus said: ” Assuredly, I say to you, in as much as you did it to one of the least of these brethren, you did it to Me.” Matthew 25:40. Please support Boxes With Love to Zimbabwe project by clicking here

Upcoming Events

Please pray for our upcoming events including the Biblical Worldview Summit, 5 – 12 January 2023 and Great Commission Course5 – 25 January 2023. “Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Romans 12:2

Thanksgiving for 40 Years of God’s Grace
    To view the Frontline Special 40 Years Thanksgiving Newsletter online, Click here . Please view online, print out and share digitally with others concerned for the Persecuted Church in Africa and the fulfilment of the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ. “Give thanks to the Lord, call on His Name; make known among the nations what He has done… Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 16:8,34

View our Interviews Behind Enemy Lines in Sudan here.
    And Behind Enemy Lines for Christ here.

To view our Frontline PRIORITY PROJECTS for PRAYER and ACTION with pictures, click here

We are very grateful for your prayers, encouragement and support, without which none of our ministries would be possible.

May God continue to be your joy and strength.

Yours for the fulfilment of the Great Commission

Frontline Fellowship
    PO Box 74 | Newlands | 7725 | Cape Town | South Africa
    Tel: +27 21 689 4480
    website email

Frontline Fellowship (facebook.com)

Profile / Twitter

Video Gallery – Frontline Fellowship (frontlinemissionsa.org)

Peter Hammond’s Presentations on SlideShare

Frontline Fellowship | SermonAudio

Christian Liberty Books

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.