Home › Forums › FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND › PRIORITY PROJECTS for PRAYER and ACTION-Frontline Fellowship
- This topic is empty.
2022-12-19 at 23:08 #386526Nat QuinnKeymaster
PRIORITY PROJECTS for PRAYER and ACTION
To view this with pictures, click here
These projects represent part of our work in seeking to fulfil the Great Commission in Africa, ministering strategically to spirit, mind and body: Transforming nations by changing lives.
Nuba Mountains of Sudan:
- Study Bibles for Pastors.
- Audio-Bibles and Film Evangelism equipment to empower Evangelists and Chaplains.
- Christian Textbooks for Teachers.
- Catechisms in Arabic and English.
- Building up the libraries of Bible colleges with suitable Bible-based books and resources.
- Travel and logistical costs for upcoming missions to Sudan.
- Training Courses and equipment for Chaplains, Teachers, Evangelists and Counsellors.
- A 4WD field vehicle is needed to multiply our effectiveness in the field.
- Fuel and travel costs for upcoming multi-country Africa overland missions.
- Printing of books and tracts for pastors, chaplains, teachers and evangelists.
- Printing and Translation projects.
- Leadership training, Literature Distribution and Love in Action across Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, Congo, Uganda, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Lesotho and Swaziland.
- Promoting Reformation 500 Back to the Bible movements.
- Audio-visual equipment, including Audio Bibles and video projectors for key Evangelists.
- Training and equipping Evangelists to reach remote areas and to conduct church planting and establishing of Christian schools across the border in neighboring Angola, Congo, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
- Biblical Preaching Workshops.
- Serving the suffering in Zimbabwe with Love in Action, medical support, Boxes with Love to pensioners, food supplies for prisoners and practical help for pastors.
- Reprinting Biblical Principles for Africa, for distribution in Zimbabwe.
- Leadership Training, Evangelism and Discipleship, Biblical Preaching Workshops, Discernment Seminars.
Congo River Mission
- Suitable boat.
- All-terrain vehicle.
- Short-wave Radio.
- Sponsorships for worthy candidates for our upcoming Great Commission Course
and Biblical Worldview Summit.
- Training future Missionaries through in-service apprenticeship and discipleship.
- Literature4Africa Bible, book and tract distribution throughout Southern Africa.
- Leadership Training Workshops.
- Biblical Preaching Workshops.
- University campus ministry.
- Muslim Evangelism.
- IT staff and equipment to maintain and expand our digital and online ministries.
- New station wagon for mission and ministry use.
“He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have in abundance for every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
To download and print this Project List with pictures, click here
See Mission Reports, Prayer and Praise Updates and our website http://www.FrontlineMissionSA.org
For those who desire to prayerfully and financially partner with us in ministry:
Our banking details:
For South African supporters:
Acc. Name: Frontline Fellowship First National Bank – Rondebosch Branch code: 201509
Acc. No: 5017 0589 260
Swift No: FIRNZAJJ (for overseas supporters)
Ref: Initial and surname and what it is designated for.
For overseas supporters wishing to donate into our South African account:
Bank Name/Credit Institution: First Rand Bank
Bank Street Address: Bank City, floor 2
Place: 4 First Place, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2000
Account Number: 50170589260
Account Name: Frontline Fellowship
Street Address: 28 Park Road Rondebosch
Place: Cape Town, 7700, South Africa
Ref: Initial and surname and what it is designated for
Thanksgiving for 40 Years of God’s Grace
To view the Frontline Special 40 Years Thanksgiving Newsletter online, Click here . Please view online, print out and share digitally with others concerned for the Persecuted Church in Africa and the fulfilment of the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ. “Give thanks to the Lord, call on His Name; make known among the nations what He has done… Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 16:8,34
View our Interviews Behind Enemy Lines in Sudan here.
And Behind Enemy Lines for Christ here.
To view our Frontline PRIORITY PROJECTS for PRAYER and ACTION with pictures, click here
Frontline Fellowship PO Box 74 | Newlands | 7725 | Cape Town | South Africa Tel: +27 21 689 4480 website | email
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.