Loving Life TV

SHATTERED HOPES – BROKEN DREAMS-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

Home Forums FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND SHATTERED HOPES – BROKEN DREAMS-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    SHATTERED HOPES – BROKEN DREAMS
    To view this article as a tract, to download and print, click here.
    Jesus Christ came into this world to reach those who feel that nobody cares. Jesus does care and He is reaching the lonely and the desperate, the confused and the hurt, the depressed and the disillusioned. Jesus, Himself, is reaching out to you. “But God demonstrated His own love toward us in that while we were still sinners, Christ did for us.” Romans 5:8
    Turn away from your sin and submit to Jesus: tell Him where you are at, tell Him what you have done and what you need. Confess your sins to Him and listen to what He tells you. Read God’s Word, the Bible (I suggest you start with Mark and Acts) and give God control of your life.
    You have tried it your way… and it has not worked. Now do it God’s way, the Jesus way, only His way works! “For to this you were called, because Jesus also suffered for us leaving us an example, that you should follow in His steps.” 1 Peter 2:21
    God gives the very best to those who leave the choice to Him.
    Pray to God and surrender to Him all the bad things in your life: your hurts, disappointments, fears, failures and sins. Give them to Him and leave them with Him. Let Jesus heal you inside and forgive you and clean you up. He will change you and turn your sorrows into joys, your fears into peace of heart and mind. Submit to Him and He will give you a new direction in life. “Repent and… be baptised in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” Acts 2:38
    A new start in life and a new life to start!
    But you must also surrender to Him all the good things that He has given you. Your talents and your abilities, your plans and your opportunities, your energy and your time as well as your love. Give them all to Jesus and say: “No longer will I do with them just what I want to do, or what others tell me to do – from now on I’ll use them as You want me to! I’ll ask: what would Jesus do in my place? I won’t live any longer just for me, myself and I, anymore – from now on I’m going to live for Jesus, no matter what the cost, to help and to love and to reach this world for Him!”
    You do that and the Lord will do a miracle in your life. He will make you into a brand new person, a Jesus person! “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” 2 Corinthians 5:17
    Jesus Is Alive…
    He lives to be a friend to the friendless.
    He is a helper to the helpless.
    He gives freedom to the addicts.
    He loves the unloved.
    He accepts the outcasts.
    He forgives the unforgivable.
    He changes the unchangeable.
    He accomplishes the impossible.
    He saves the sinners.
    He seeks the lost.
    He gives direction to the aimless.
    He gives hope to the disillusioned.
    He gives truth to the confused.
    He gives joy to the depressed.
    He gives purpose to the purposeless.
    He answers prayer.
    He loves YOU.

His Name is Jesus.

Dr. Peter Hammond
    Frontline Fellowship
    PO Box 74 | Newlands | 7725 | Cape Town | South Africa
    Tel: +27 21 689 4480

(20+) Frontline Fellowship | Facebook

Frontline Fellowship (@frontlinefellow) / Twitter

Video Gallery – Frontline Fellowship (frontlinemissionsa.org)

Peter Hammond’s Presentations on SlideShare

Frontline Fellowship | SermonAudio

Christian Liberty Books

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.