Loving Life TV

SHOCKER: The Insane amount of money the West gave to BLACK AFRICA: African Aid: The Largest Wealth Transfer In History-AFRICAN CRISIS-JAN LAMPRECHT

Home Forums AFRICAN CRISIS-JAN LAMPRECHT SHOCKER: The Insane amount of money the West gave to BLACK AFRICA: African Aid: The Largest Wealth Transfer In History-AFRICAN CRISIS-JAN LAMPRECHT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    [I like Red Ice. This is an excellent commentary. The statistics will shock you. Let this little video shock you! All of Black Africa needed more than 50x the money that Germany got to rebuild after WW2. And … it still wasn’t enough. I have even more bad news … the ungrateful, worthless Blacks of Africa benefited more from GLOBALISM than anyone else. As usual, they also did not plan for the future, and thanks to the Ukraine War and various other things, the charade of Globalism is coming to an end. And let me tell you, that Black Africa is going to come off the worst in the world. I can’t see this turning out well for Africa. This makes me grin from ear to ear. And the Whites of South Africa are far from finished! Jan]
    Here’s the video:https://odysee.com/@redicetv:1/african-aid-the-largest-wealth-transfer-in-history:2
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.