Loving Life TV

South Africa: The Cape Transitional Authority Taking Control of the Cape Independence Process-BE VIGILANT-SCAMMER BRENDI IS BACK!!!

Home Forums JUST A RANT South Africa: The Cape Transitional Authority Taking Control of the Cape Independence Process-BE VIGILANT-SCAMMER BRENDI IS BACK!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    The Interim Transitional Authority will ultimately act as the ‘stand in’ government entity throughout the transition period”
    — Brendi Wells
    CAPE TOWN, CAPE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICA, November 15, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Multiple Civil Rights Organizations, Cultural Associations, Political Organizations, Rate Payers Associations, Self Defense Groups, and Independent Individuals have joined forces in a united front with the official launch of the Cape Transitional Authority (CTA). With 1.45 million registered supporters, the CTA is now officially the largest independence organization in South Africa.
    United Cape States
    The CTA has the authority of all of these groups to promote and to take control of the secession process to establish the world’s newest country, the Cape is (short for The United Cape States). The Cape, situated at the south-western tip of Africa, became part of South Africa in 1910, with the formation of the Union of South Africa. But to this day the Cape remains very different from the rest of South Africa. The majority of the Cape people originated from the Cape melting pot, where their collective genes formed not only a new gene pool, but also a unique language
    Why is the Cape leaving South Africa
    The main reason for the creation of a new Country is the continued unconstitutional assault of the current Regime on specific racial groups. The current regime is obsessed with racial identity politics. This has led to the institutionalization of a 114 race-based laws and regulations that openly discriminate against the majority of the population of the Cape. The blatant human rights violations perpetrated by the South African Regime have now resulted in a failed State that is on the verge of collapse. The current South African regime is set to pass a serious of unconstitutional legislations before the of the year that would not only make it possible for the government to expropriate any asset from anyone in South Africa, but also to declare those that oppose it as terrorists.
    The CTA claims to have documented proof that all internal remedies have been exhausted, hence the transition towards Independence.
    Promise of a better future
    The administration of the CTA states that Cape independence will unlock opportunities rarely seen in the history of mankind. Historically, Capelanders are known for remarkable achievements, like performing the first human heart transplant. There are many well-formulated initiatives such as a business-friendly free market policy, a state-of-the-art Automated Transactional Tax (ATT) system with nominal charge and zero personal or business taxation, a focused infrastructure network development, a program for the upliftment of communities including the elimination of unemployment, and a host of additional strategies.
    The Cape Transitional Authority
    The Interim Transitional Authority will ultimately act as the ‘stand in’ government entity throughout the transition period, a requirement in terms of International Law. The CTA will be working closely with existing structures to ensure stability while transitioning to a new country. The CTA states that they have a carefully crafted transition plan towards the establishment of a Federal State, whilst fulfilling Internationally accepted conditions for Statehood and ensuring that the DNA of Liberty is never compromised.
    When asked about the CTA, an energetic Dr Shawn Stewart (Co-President) stated ‘We are not looking to ‘devolve’ into another form of tyranny; we are looking for ‘true freedom’ and we will accept no substitute!”
    When asked about the legality of secession, one of the other CO-Presidents, Patrick Melly, an economist who is very active in civic affairs in Cape Town had the following to say ” Self Determination is protected by the South African Constitution and Cape independence is not just a good idea, it is now a matter of life and death for all the people of the Cape.”
    For more information on Cape Independence
    Download a copy of the CapeXit – why and how the cape will leave South Africa from http://www.capegov.org
    When question For more information, press only:
    Brendi Wells
    Phone number
    +1214-326-2196
    Brendi Wells
    Caravan to Midnight
    +1 214-326-2196
    email us here
    Visit us on social media:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    ABOUT US
    The Cape Transitional Authority (CTA) acts on authority of multiple Civil Rights Organizations, Cultural Associations, Political Organizations, Rate Payers Associations, Self Defense Groups, and Independent Individuals who have formed a United front. This United Front through the CTA will take control of the process to establish the world’s newest country The Cape (short for The United Cape States). The CTA will act as the ‘stand in’ government entity throughout the transition period, working closely with existing structures to ensure stability while transitioning to a new country. The CTA has a carefully crafted transition plan towards the establishment a Federal State, whilst fulfilling Internationally accepted conditions for Statehood and ensuring that the DNA of Liberty is never compromised

The Cape

The Cape, situated at the south-western tip of Africa, became part of South Africa in 1910, with the formation of the Union of South Africa. But to this day the Cape remains very different from the rest of South Africa. The majority of the people originated from the Cape melting pot, where not only their collective genes formed a new gene pool, but also a new language Afrikaans.

Why is the Cape leaving South Africa

The main reason for the creation of a new Country is the continued unconstitutional assault of the current Regime on specific racial groups. Like the apartheid regime, the current regime is obsessed with racial identity politics, this led to the institutionalization of a 114 race based laws and regulations that openly discriminate against the majority of the population in the Cape. The blatant human rights violations perpetrated by the South African Regime have now resulted in a failed State that is on the verge of collapse. The CTA has documented proof that all internal remedies have been exhausted, hence the transition towards Independence.

Promise of a better future

Cape independence will unlock opportunities rarely seen in the history of mankind. Historically, Capelanders are known for remarkable achievements, like performing the first human heart transplant and developing nuclear weapons despite being severely sanctioned by the rest of the world. Setting the foundation for this achievement and stimulating a vibrant economic environment includes many well-formulated initiatives such as a business-friendly free market policy, a state-of-the-art Automated Transactional Tax (ATT) system with nominal charge and zero personal or business taxation, a focused infrastructure network development, a program for the upliftment of communities including the elimination of unemployment, and a host of additional strategies.
    Scott Balson
    Keymaster

PLEASE NOTE: A couple of years ago Brendi Wells and her husband John B Wells were actively promoting a project they called “The Ark” whose promoted aim was to assist 5,000 South African families move to Europe by way of a cruiseliner. Their key contact in Georgia (Europe) was Duross Gasperi a known conman. They were using Katie Hopkins to promote the scheme. When I alerted Mr and Mrs Wells to the nefarious activities of Mr Gasperi they launched an attack on me during a live stream which backfired horribly on them. On the evidence it appears the Wells were in on the scam. Gasperi, who is a human trafficker, has since disappeared but is wanted by Australian and European police authorities – his last known location was Turkey. One of the Well’s other associates at this time, Brandi Sheats (aka Etoile, Alesna and Gilliland), is currently incarcerated in a prison in Texas USA for drug crimes. Brandi’s prison record of over 40 offences includes impersonating another person, fraud, theft, drug possession and drug manufacture. Brandi Sheats has a Youtube channel called Conservative Texas Woman – it has been inactive since her incarceration. Brandi Sheats has a dating profile under “caged ladies” (imprisoned women). You can see her profile here: https://cagedladies.com/brandi-sheats/
    This is the sort of company the Wells keep – be very careful.

Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

And this was my take at the time on it….

I have been watching the ARK project unfold, and have gone from supportive but cautionary, to oh shit, this is a scam.

The adage ” too good to be true” is applicable. Brendi wells is trying to get people out of SA, and I applaud that

Early on in the what’s app history of the group, I said something, not bad, and a guy called doring Haak., Jumped down my throat. Members messaged me an apologized for his outburst. He later apologized, and we spoke on the phone.
    But I was very leery., things didn’t add up.

One thing is his insistence, he has sent things to the UN. But I know a clerk there, who informed me of their protocols. So, any message he sent was not accepted.

Another was land for the taking, but the country was burned in a deal with a bunch of Sikhs from India, hence no more land sales.

Abandoned villages and Russians towns: yes, there are abandoned villages abs towns, very harsh places to live. Russians forced people to live there. When the USSR collapsed, everyone left. There are no amenities, no water, no power, nothing. The government views these places with disdain. Housing is a sham

The government will help us: oh no it won’t. I received that message loud and clear from my government, and representatives of the Georgian government. You get in, you are on your own. This includes medical.

Most do not speak English. The ARK is pushing English is everywhere, no it isn’t. Russian is spoken as a second or third language, mostly by 55+ aged people.

So too many, ” odd things”.

Then, much to my surprise, I was sent an image. This image has turned out to be Gasperi.

On what’s app, he went by Doring Haak.
    HAAK is a name he uses with other aliases
    I contacted a friend is CSIS, and fraud squad RCMP. They did not have good things to say. I sent the image; they told me it has been routed thru multiple servers and systems before I got it. That is odd.
    The same night I received the images, i received it again, with a message in Latin. Then main point of the message was intimidation and ” stand down”.
    I contacted someone I know in admin of the group, johan van de w. He said I was likely being intimidated, by he doesn’t know Gasperi, didn’t know who the image was of. The SA government did send someone to intimidate me, but that didn’t work well for them

Because everyone says Gasperi is Australian, I contacted someone there. He said, gasperi holds a New Zealand passport. While my contact, wouldn’t say specifics, said , if Gasperi shows in Australia, the authorities would like to speak to him about, frauds and cons.

So now I am interested in WTF, is going on, so being nosey, and knowing a lot of Georgian history, I call the embassy in the USA, and in Ottawa Canada.
    The person I spoke with is in the trade section., ottawa
    I outlined what was happening.
    His response, ” no no no, my little one. You are a good girl to worry, but there is No Way, the government is selling land,
    ……we are not taking 5000 people. ….. Where would we put them. …….This is not going to happen; no mass immigration is going to be allowed.”
    The subject of abandoned towns by Russia, got me a ” tell friends to stay away from them, dangerous places”.
    ” some places people get sick”.

So, all in all, while Brendi is trying a grand venture, Gasperi is sniffing around looking to fleece her and her husband, IMO

A blond, in Texas, that is mentioned frequently, and made her video, is a career criminal. 70+ charges. Her name is Brandi. It is thought, she had something to go with Gasperi.

I truly wish, there was a way to have a mass exodus, but I only see this going south, or Pear shaped, as you call it.

I hope this note helps fill in the blanks. All of this has happened in about 3 weeks…..this was my encounter as with a friend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.