Loving Life TV

The fight for the truth must never wane-DR RAPITI

Home Forums DR E.V. RAPITI. The fight for the truth must never wane-DR RAPITI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    Dear friends and followers, about two years ago I opened a channel on telegram to share with the world my views on issues that matter to society without being censored or inhibited, with the aim of making this world, in my small way, a better place to live in.
    Though I wrote a lot about Covid and the vaccines, my main focus, throughout my life, has been about social justice and the truth.
    After being the darling of the press and media for over forty years with my relentless weekly contributions exposing the truth on a number of social issues and bringing hope, I was suddenly discarded as a total outcast by these media outlets and radio stations.
    Not one media outlet took my articles on Covid and no radio or television network was interested in airing my thoughts on Covid, Ivermectin and the toxic jab. Covid and the toxic jabs became the holy ground reserved forĀ  most corrupt scientists, doctors, journalists and broadcasters.

Heart 104 interviewed me about Ivermectin and the jab two years ago. My outspokenness was too much for management, so they did not share the interview on their various platforms until the public demanded that the interview be shared. 12 hours later, the interview was released. It received over 30000 views but I was never contacted again by the announcer, who was well-known for speaking his mind, because he too, used his position to become the poster boy of big pharma.

Another famous local community radio station booked me as a guest to talk about the jabs a year ago. Four hours before I went on air, I received a call from the desperate host of the show that the manager called her and insisted on notĀ  having me on the show, in spite of all her protests.
    She had the horrid task of informing her listeners that I would not be speaking on the jabs giving them a very flimsy excuse for the decision.Ā  The listeners were not prepared to accept the excuse so glibly because they smelt a rat that something was wrong.
    Listeners of the station called the station and demanded an explanation and accused the station of being prejudiced againstĀ  the truth.

Facebook and YouTube banned me several times to the point that I decided to abandon them. My only platforms have been a few interviews with alternative media in the US and Canada, Telegram, wattsapp and rumble.
    These platforms were unfortunately not able to garner me the number of followers for me to have an impact on the world about the real truth about Covid.

I was pleased to see in a matter of a few weeks, I chalked up about 2000 followers, many whom, either viewed my videos or read my memes and contributed to the discussion.

Two years down the line, the number of people that view my videos or read my memes has dwindled significantly ever since the useless Covid restrictions were removed.

This is a great pity because the Evil people behind the Covid plandemic have not given up on their evil plan to destroy the whole of society through artificially created food shortages, economic crisis and mass unemployment to introduce the new world order with a single world government, single health body and a single monetary system.
    The plan of the global rich is to colonise the world and shrink the world’s population.

I see myself as someone who has the ability to see danger from afar and make preparations to deal with it well in advance.

I am deeply disappointed that only one or two people now view my videos, read my memes and hardly any comment to keep the discussion alive.
    I wonder if it isĀ  because of apathy or a case of people being Covid drained.
    Our indifference to danger makes us easy targets for the merciless enemies in the WEF and the psychopathic Bill Gates.

I would like to appeal to the thinkers on my platform to please contribute on my platform to keep the debate alive to save mother earth and its people from the ugly plans of the sick klaus Schwab toĀ  turn our democracies into repressive dictatorships, far worse than the repressive dictatorships of the communist Chinese party.
    Dr E V Rapiti
    6/11/22

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.