Loving Life TV

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE 37 BABIES FROM THE SPRINGFONTEIN CONCENTRATIONCAMP IN 1900 AND THE EVIDENCE-Rudie Rousseau-BOERE FORUM

Home Forums RUDIE ROUSSEAU-BOERE FORUM THE TRUTH ABOUT THE 37 BABIES FROM THE SPRINGFONTEIN CONCENTRATIONCAMP IN 1900 AND THE EVIDENCE-Rudie Rousseau-BOERE FORUM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

For hunderd and twenty three years the accusations agains Missionary Christoph Sandrock is now in the open. In two books written by Prof Andries Raath its says according to history Sandrock send these babies to Hell because they were not baptised. This is totalley untrue. For nine months now and still waiting for proof from this Professor good investigation was done and NOTHING could be traced that Sandrock did such evil deeds. Nor that the Luthern Church followed the Roman Catholic doctrines as I have evidence to proof it. My only conclusion is that the British paid someone to sweep it under the carpet as many Boerwoman and daughters was raped by British soldiers on the farms while the Boers were on commando during the Second Anglo Boer War. Evidence I have as well coming from the file of Klasie Havenga war secretary of Genl Hertzog. . This file is also now in the open after hunderd and twent three years after a enbargo was placed on it.. Rudie Rousseau – 082 536 1917 South – Africa Historian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.