Loving Life TV

Update on MARCH FOR LIFE 2024-CHRISTIAN ACTION-DR PETER HAMMOND

Home Forums FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND CHRISTIAN ACTION-DR PETER HAMMOND Update on MARCH FOR LIFE 2024-CHRISTIAN ACTION-DR PETER HAMMOND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    Update on the MARCH FOR LIFE 2024
    Every year we lose more pre-born babies to abortion than the combined death tolls of crime and car accidents. Since 1 February 1997, over 2,000,000 babies have been killed in South Africa, by abortion, mostly with taxpayers’ money. “So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land that I should not destroy it…” Ezekiel 22:30

Africa Christian Action has been organizing the March for Life on the National Days of Repentance in South Africa for the last 27 years.

Every year, on the anniversary of the disastrous legalization of abortion legislation, Africa Christian Action has organised the March for Life to parliament, followed with a Prayer vigil and Repentance service outside the gates of parliament. Our March for Life yesterday, Thursday, 1 February was in the form of a Funeral Procession, in which we walked through the centre of town to gates of Parliament. Marchers sang hymns and carried small coffins, Christian flags, crosses, flowers and placards and were led by a hearse. Banners and placards declared: “abortion: one dead. One wounded.”; “Adoption: loving option”; “Abortion is Murder”; “Jesus Heals and Forgives”; and “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves” (Proverbs 31:8) were carried by the marchers.

“Wisdom calls aloud outside; she raises her voice in the open squares. She cries out in the chief concourses, at the openings of the gates in the city she speaks her words…” Proverbs 1:20-22

Prayer and Action
    Once at the main gates of Parliament (at the corner of Roeland and Plein Streets), Africa Christian Action led a Prayer Vigil and Memorial Service prayer vigil and wreath-laying ceremony held in memory of the babies killed by abortion in South Africa. Participants at the Prayer Vigil prayed a Scriptural Imprecatory Prayer, calling on the nation and government leaders to repent of the national sin of abortion and warning of God’s Judgement if they do not repent…

We cannot consider ourselves a society that values human rights if the most innocent and helpless of all people – pre-born babies are denied the right to life.

Life begins at conception.

Every abortion stops a beating heart….

“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves…
    speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.” Proverbs 31:8-9

The Gates
    “If a man is found slain, lying in a field in the land the Lord your God is giving you to possess and it is not known who killed him, your elders… shall go out and … pronounce blessings in the Name of the LORD… . Then all the elders of the town …shall declare: ‘Our hands did not shed this blood, nor did our eyes see it done. Accept this atonement for your people Israel, whom you have redeemed, O Lord and do not hold your people guilty of the blood of an innocent man.’ And the bloodshed will be atoned for. So you will purge from yourselves the guilt of shedding innocent blood, since you have done what is right in the eyes of the Lord.” Deuteronomy 21:1-9
    In this passage, we see the spiritual and civil leaders of a city declaring that they have had no part in innocent blood shed in their city, even if they did not see the murder take place. Similarly, pastors and civil leaders today need to respond to the abortion holocaust taking place in their city, by taking a prophetic stand and asking God to have mercy upon their nation for the blood of thousands of babies killed by abortion. “Who will stand up for Me against the workers of iniquity? Who will rise up for Me against the evil doers?” Psalm 94:16
    https://www.christianaction.org.za/

“Could you men not keep watch with Me for one hour?” Matthew 26:14
    https://www.christianaction.org.za/index.php/articles/pro-life/1045-fight-for-life

For life and liberty
    Africa Christian Action
    PO Box 23632 | Claremont | 7735 | Cape Town | South Africa
    Tel: +27 21 689 4480
    website email
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.