Loving Life TV

VBS.033.VIKING BOER SPECIAL – SUDAN’S 22-YEAR WAR – WILL IT END? [X104 Videos]

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM VIKING BOER VBS.033.VIKING BOER SPECIAL – SUDAN’S 22-YEAR WAR – WILL IT END? [X104 Videos]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

VBS.033.VIKING BOER SPECIAL – SUDAN’S 22-YEAR WAR – WILL IT END? [X104 Videos]

THE PLAYLIST WILL OPEN ON YOUTUBE
    STAY ON THIS VIDEO UNTIL THE END
    THE NEXT VIDEO WILL SHOW
    CLICK THE VIDEO START OPTION TO WATCH THE VIDEO

MY COMPILATION AND PLAYLIST OF 104 VARIOUS SELECTED VIDEOS ON THE ONGOING CONFLICT AND WAR IN SUDAN FROM YEARS AGO TO THE PRESENT AND AGREEMENTS ON A CEASEFIRE A DAY AGO ON 22 MAY 2023 BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH SUDAN.
    WILL IT LAST?
    I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH.
    WHY YOU SHOULD ASK?
    BECAUSE OF THE ISLAM CULT WHO ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THE CHRISTIANS.
    NOT LONG AGO SOUTH SUDAN ANNOUNCED AND PASSED A LAW THAT THEY HAVE RELIGIOUS FREEDOM.
    NORTH SUDAN IS WHERE THE ISLAM CULT IS RULING OVER THAT AREA.
    WATCH THE MANY VIDEOS EXPLAINING THE CONFLICT BETWEEN THE NORTH AND SOUTH SUDAN.
    I PRAY THAT THE TWO LEADERS WILL COME TO THEIR SENSES AND STOP THEIR NONSENSE SO PEOPLE CAN CARRY ON WITH THEIR LIVES.
    .************************************************
    Who are the paramilitary RSF and why are they in conflict with the Sudan army?
    The unabated fighting has killed hundreds and tipped Africa’s third-largest country – where around a quarter of people already relied on food aid – into a humanitarian disaster.
    Instead of a ceasefire, the army has entered a new phase, fighting the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) on the ground, after having mainly stuck to air strikes across the capital, with fiercer clashes in central Khartoum, since the power struggle erupted.

Watch the videos; it will give you a clear
    picture of what is happening.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.