Loving Life TV

WILLEM PETZER AND TEWIE WESSELS TO GIVE THEMSELVES UP TO POLICE AS ORDERED

Home Forums ⚖️ CRIME INVESTIGATION LIST ⚖️ WILLEM PETZER AND TEWIE WESSELS TO GIVE THEMSELVES UP TO POLICE AS ORDERED

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Anthony1
    Participant

Hi what is this story about these two guys,😂😂 I don’t find anything on Google about why they must hand themselves over

Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    Richardson
    Participant

My understanding is that the incident has something to do with a scuffle in which a white man set his dog on a black man or more than one black man. I am not sure if the dog bit the black man or not. The part where Willem Petzer became involved, pertains to a gathering of white men outside the Grobblersdal Magistrates Court in which tempers flared and there was some scuffling involved. As far as I know the white male demonstrators did not injure anyone in the incident. I know that many people see this as a race matter however I see it differently. In my opinion this has everything to do with the bitter inequity with which the Judiciary and the South African organs of the state, including the SAPS treat citizens. Some individuals enjoy little to no accountability under the law, while other individuals suffer tremendous responsibility and subsequent accountability under the law. In order to explain this better to my fellow South African’s of all races and cultures lets have a look at the Senzo Meyiwa case. Two of the accused (black males) have implicated Kelly Khumalo (black female) as being the master mind behind Senzo’s death. There is irrefutable evidence proving that Kelly Khumalo was communicating with another two of the accused directly after Senzo’s death. She has not been charged or incarcerated but the black males are all sitting in jail facing charges. This demonstrates the double standards with which the South African Judiciary treats it’s citizens. The inequity of the Judiciary is negatively affecting all South African’s. Everyone should be treated the same regardless of your race or gender.

Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Apparently for inciting violence when they had the protest in groblersdal…which is totally bogus if you ask me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.