Loving Life TV

WOMEN’S DAY OUTREACHES in the CAPE of GOOD HOPE-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-PETER HAMMOND

Home Forums FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND WOMEN’S DAY OUTREACHES in the CAPE of GOOD HOPE-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-PETER HAMMOND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

WOMEN’S DAY OUTREACHES in the CAPE of GOOD HOPE
    “Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim the Good News of His Salvation from day to day.
    Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.” 1 Chronicles 16:23-24

Cape Town for Christ
    On Wednesday, 9 August, which was a public holiday in South Africa, we mobilised 5 teams, to conduct Women’s Day Evangelistic outreaches in Malmesbury, Cape Town Gardens, Tableview beachfront, Plumstead, Sea Point promenade and Bellville. Justin designed our striking new Stop the Traffic leaflet https://www.christianaction.org.za/images/20230802-StopTheTraffick-ScreenVersion96Medium-JF-v1411.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0Tf4bXsB2Uak1TSx2lHZ4HOn0FejhRm3LQvCKnbZP6nqjlDjdh8W45v_4 which were well received. Collectively, we distributed thousands of Stop the Traffick leaflets, World Missionary Press Gospel booklets and Evangelistic leaflets and had the joy of counselling and praying with a number of responsive people, including with Muslims. “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in Psalms and Hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” Colossians 3:16 up

28 Years of Missions in the Mall
    Every year, for the last 28 years, Africa Christian Action has been organising outreaches in shopping malls and at busy traffic intersections around Cape Town and sometimes across the country, on National Women’s Day: https://www.christianaction.org.za/index.php/articles/prostitution-and-human-trafficking/523-stop-the-traffick
    “Wisdom calls aloud outside; She raises her voice in the open squares. She cries out in the chief concourses, at the openings of the gates in the city She speaks her Words.” Proverbs 1:20-21

Stop the Traffick
    You can view and download our Stop the Traffick leaflet for printing and sharing, click https://www.christianaction.org.za/images/20230802-StopTheTraffick-ScreenVersion96Medium-JF-v1411.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0Tf4bXsB2Uak1TSx2lHZ4HOn0FejhRm3LQvCKnbZP6nqjlDjdh8W45v_4
    To view our Stop the Traffic video, click here
    “Jesus said: ‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.’” Luke 4:18-19

The Christian Liberation of Women
    We also distributed copies of The Christian Liberation of Women. This can also be viewed as PowerPoint, click here, or as a video, click here. You can also listen to the audio of this presentation on our Sermon Audio page, click here. If you want to download the leaflet for printing and sharing, click here“…Remember the Lord, great and awesome and fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives and your houses’.” Nehemiah 4:14

Way of the Master and Evangelism Explosion
    We also took pedestrians in Tableview, Cape Town Gardens and Sea Point promenade through Way of the Master, Ten Commandments-based questions and led them into Evangelism Explosion questions, such as:
    “Are you aware that over 45 million people are enslaved in the world today?”;
    “How should society combat human trafficking?”;
    “Do you believe that there will be eternal justice for traffickers and their victims?”;
    “Do you believe that all people will receive eternal justice and what form should it take?”;
    “What do you think a person has to do to go into Heaven?”;
    “If God was to ask you: Why should I let you into My Heaven? What would you say?”
    “Would you consider yourself to be a good person?”;
    “May I ask you a few questions to take you through a quick Test to see if that is true?”;
    “How many of the Ten Commandments can you name?”;
    “Have you ever told a lie?”;
    “Have you ever stolen anything?”;
    “Have you ever looked at another person with lust (committing adultery in your heart)?;
    “Have you ever hated someone (committing murder in your heart)?”;
    “Have you ever taken God’s Name in vain (committing blasphemy)?”;
    “If the Creator God was to Judge you by His standard of the Ten Commandments, would you be innocent, or guilty?”;
    “If you were to die today, would you go to Heaven, or to hell?”
    “Does this concern you?”;
    “What is stopping you from asking God for forgiveness, repenting and surrendering your life to Christ right now?”;
    “Would you like to know more about how to have peace with God?”
    “May I pray for you now?”;
    “Therefore, the Law was our Tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by Faith.” Galatians 3:24

Points of Contact for Evangelistic Discussions
    Living Waters (Way of the Master) have produced a wide variety of excellent Gospel tracts of points of contact to initiative Evangelistic discussions on the streets. We had over 20 people involved in the Tableview outreach which included an open-air Evangelistic presentation. On the Sea Point promenade, five of us spent about two hours distributing Stop the Traffick leaflets and hundreds of Gospel booklets, engaging in dozens of Way of the Master and Evangelism Explosion discussions with Muslims, Jews, atheists, agnostics and people who consider themselves to be “good people!” “For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes…” Romans 1:16

World Missionary Press Gospel Booklets
    The backbone of all Frontline Fellowship outreaches since our very first mission across the border into Mozambique, over 40 years ago, has been World Missionary Press Gospel (WMP) booklets. WMP supplies 5kg boxes, each containing 550 Gospel booklets, each 50 pages, all Scripture, in many languages. During these outreaches, our teams managed to distribute thousands of WMP Gospel booklets. “For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12

“For God is not unjust to forget your work and labour of love which you have shown toward His Name, in that you have ministered to the saints and do minister. And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end, that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:10-12

You can view some of the pictures of the outreaches on the Christian Action Network Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/africachristianaction
    “Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.” Psalm 126:5-6

Thank You
    Thank you very much for everyone who was involved in the preparation, provision, organising, funding, carrying out and follow up to this series of outreaches. Thank you very much for all of you who have prayed for and continue to pray for an abundant harvest from these Evangelistic endeavours. Please continue to pray for hearts to be regenerated, minds to be renewed, trafficked victims to be rescued, and lives to be transformed as a result of the power of the Word of God in answer to prayer. May many more congregations and individuals be inspired to organise similar Evangelistic outreaches in their communities. “…He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So, let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly, or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:6-8

“So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void,
    but it shall accomplish what I please and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11

WOMEN’S DAY OUTREACHES in the CAPE of GOOD HOPE
    “Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim the Good News of His Salvation from day to day.
    Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.” 1 Chronicles 16:23-24

Cape Town for Christ
    On Wednesday, 9 August, which was a public holiday in South Africa, we mobilised 5 teams, to conduct Women’s Day Evangelistic outreaches in Malmesbury, Cape Town Gardens, Tableview beachfront, Plumstead, Sea Point promenade and Bellville. Justin designed our striking new Stop the Traffic leaflet https://www.christianaction.org.za/images/20230802-StopTheTraffick-ScreenVersion96Medium-JF-v1411.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0Tf4bXsB2Uak1TSx2lHZ4HOn0FejhRm3LQvCKnbZP6nqjlDjdh8W45v_4 which were well received. Collectively, we distributed thousands of Stop the Traffick leaflets, World Missionary Press Gospel booklets and Evangelistic leaflets and had the joy of counselling and praying with a number of responsive people, including with Muslims. “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in Psalms and Hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.” Colossians 3:16 up

28 Years of Missions in the Mall
    Every year, for the last 28 years, Africa Christian Action has been organising outreaches in shopping malls and at busy traffic intersections around Cape Town and sometimes across the country, on National Women’s Day: https://www.christianaction.org.za/index.php/articles/prostitution-and-human-trafficking/523-stop-the-traffick
    “Wisdom calls aloud outside; She raises her voice in the open squares. She cries out in the chief concourses, at the openings of the gates in the city She speaks her Words.” Proverbs 1:20-21

Stop the Traffick
    You can view and download our Stop the Traffick leaflet for printing and sharing, click https://www.christianaction.org.za/images/20230802-StopTheTraffick-ScreenVersion96Medium-JF-v1411.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0Tf4bXsB2Uak1TSx2lHZ4HOn0FejhRm3LQvCKnbZP6nqjlDjdh8W45v_4
    To view our Stop the Traffic video, click here
    “Jesus said: ‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.’” Luke 4:18-19

The Christian Liberation of Women
    We also distributed copies of The Christian Liberation of Women. This can also be viewed as PowerPoint, click here, or as a video, click here. You can also listen to the audio of this presentation on our Sermon Audio page, click here. If you want to download the leaflet for printing and sharing, click here“…Remember the Lord, great and awesome and fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives and your houses’.” Nehemiah 4:14

Way of the Master and Evangelism Explosion
    We also took pedestrians in Tableview, Cape Town Gardens and Sea Point promenade through Way of the Master, Ten Commandments-based questions and led them into Evangelism Explosion questions, such as:
    “Are you aware that over 45 million people are enslaved in the world today?”;
    “How should society combat human trafficking?”;
    “Do you believe that there will be eternal justice for traffickers and their victims?”;
    “Do you believe that all people will receive eternal justice and what form should it take?”;
    “What do you think a person has to do to go into Heaven?”;
    “If God was to ask you: Why should I let you into My Heaven? What would you say?”
    “Would you consider yourself to be a good person?”;
    “May I ask you a few questions to take you through a quick Test to see if that is true?”;
    “How many of the Ten Commandments can you name?”;
    “Have you ever told a lie?”;
    “Have you ever stolen anything?”;
    “Have you ever looked at another person with lust (committing adultery in your heart)?;
    “Have you ever hated someone (committing murder in your heart)?”;
    “Have you ever taken God’s Name in vain (committing blasphemy)?”;
    “If the Creator God was to Judge you by His standard of the Ten Commandments, would you be innocent, or guilty?”;
    “If you were to die today, would you go to Heaven, or to hell?”
    “Does this concern you?”;
    “What is stopping you from asking God for forgiveness, repenting and surrendering your life to Christ right now?”;
    “Would you like to know more about how to have peace with God?”
    “May I pray for you now?”;
    “Therefore, the Law was our Tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by Faith.” Galatians 3:24

Points of Contact for Evangelistic Discussions
    Living Waters (Way of the Master) have produced a wide variety of excellent Gospel tracts of points of contact to initiative Evangelistic discussions on the streets. We had over 20 people involved in the Tableview outreach which included an open-air Evangelistic presentation. On the Sea Point promenade, five of us spent about two hours distributing Stop the Traffick leaflets and hundreds of Gospel booklets, engaging in dozens of Way of the Master and Evangelism Explosion discussions with Muslims, Jews, atheists, agnostics and people who consider themselves to be “good people!” “For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes…” Romans 1:16

World Missionary Press Gospel Booklets
    The backbone of all Frontline Fellowship outreaches since our very first mission across the border into Mozambique, over 40 years ago, has been World Missionary Press Gospel (WMP) booklets. WMP supplies 5kg boxes, each containing 550 Gospel booklets, each 50 pages, all Scripture, in many languages. During these outreaches, our teams managed to distribute thousands of WMP Gospel booklets. “For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12

“For God is not unjust to forget your work and labour of love which you have shown toward His Name, in that you have ministered to the saints and do minister. And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end, that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:10-12

You can view some of the pictures of the outreaches on the Christian Action Network Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/africachristianaction
    “Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.” Psalm 126:5-6

Thank You
    Thank you very much for everyone who was involved in the preparation, provision, organising, funding, carrying out and follow up to this series of outreaches. Thank you very much for all of you who have prayed for and continue to pray for an abundant harvest from these Evangelistic endeavours. Please continue to pray for hearts to be regenerated, minds to be renewed, trafficked victims to be rescued, and lives to be transformed as a result of the power of the Word of God in answer to prayer. May many more congregations and individuals be inspired to organise similar Evangelistic outreaches in their communities. “…He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So, let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly, or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:6-8

“So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void,
    but it shall accomplish what I please and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11

Dr. Peter Hammond
    Africa Christian Action
    PO Box 23632 | Claremont | 7735 | Cape Town | South Africa
    Tel: +27 21 689 4480
    website email

Please Pray for and Support Africa Christian Action: https://www.givesendgo.com/AfricanChristianAction

To read an article online with pictures of previous outreaches, click here.
    To download Stop the Traffick tract, click here https://www.christianaction.org.za/images/20230802-StopTheTraffick-ScreenVersion96Medium-JF-v1411.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0Tf4bXsB2Uak1TSx2lHZ4HOn0FejhRm3LQvCKnbZP6nqjlDjdh8W45v_(in full colour)
    To download The Christian Liberation of Women tract, click here.
    To download Fight the New Drug tract, click here.

To view our Stop the Traffic video, click here: https://vimeo.com/362520074

Christian Action Latest Newsletter Christian Action Starter Pack
    CA Mag Edition 1 of 20220_email-footer_draft2 ACA Strater pack email banner 2021

To read an article online with pictures of previous outreaches, click here.
    To download Stop the Traffick tract, click here https://www.christianaction.org.za/images/20230802-StopTheTraffick-ScreenVersion96Medium-JF-v1411.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0Tf4bXsB2Uak1TSx2lHZ4HOn0FejhRm3LQvCKnbZP6nqjlDjdh8W45v_4 (in full colour)
    To download The Christian Liberation of Women tract, click here.
    To download Fight the New Drug tract, click here.

To view our Stop the Traffic video, click here: https://vimeo.com/362520074

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.