Loving Life TV

Your February MusešŸ’-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

Home Forums SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER Your February MusešŸ’-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

February Muse
    What is Love, Baby just Flirt Me?

February, often referred to as the month of loveĀ ā™„, is upon us and we often express it with cards, gifts, wine, candlelit dinners and chocolates, right?

I really believe that part of our purpose here is to explore, discover and express ā€˜loveā€™ in its many forms but can you clearly define love as a concept?

Hmmm?!? Even in my marriage I have realized that this ā€˜loveā€™ concept is really hard to define, let alone practice masterfully.

In my research I heard some guru proclaim that love just isĀ not enoughĀ to make a relationship work. I disagree.
    Time heals wounds but love heals trauma.

I feel that itā€™s more our mis-expression ofĀ what we think love isĀ that lets us down. Maybe we are still figuring out whatĀ love is notĀ rather than what it is.

I say ā€˜True Loveā€™ is more about us beingĀ True to LoveĀ than projecting a concept on a partner.

We havenā€™t figured it out completely. Why do I say this? ā€“ Because in every relationship, we witness a stage whereĀ love fadesĀ from euphoria to apathy. Why does this happen? Is there a flawed premise? ā€“ The following clip from theĀ Intimate ConnectionĀ online course explains why.

Why love fades – the false premise.
    I wish you a February thatā€™s chock full of flirting, affection and intimacy and of course lots of wine and chocolates, even if that’s you spoiling yourself with self-love.ā™„

PS. If youā€™d like to see more on Intimate Connection and see all the 5 stages and the winning strategy of CAPI. feel free to check it outĀ here
    And hereā€™s your reminder to resume your free uniqueĀ Training With Titans

To our collective success
    Brad Cunningham

YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Website
    Instagram
    LinkedIn
    Copyright Ā© 2023 Cunning Brad, All rights reserved.
    All email addresses were obtained from my private email accounts.

Our mailing address is:

Cunning Brad

808 Kelvin Street

Pretoria,Ā GautengĀ S-4001

South Africa
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.