Loving Life TV

Your January Muse📌-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-SUCCESS LOOPS

Home Forums SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER Your January Muse📌-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-SUCCESS LOOPS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Only Elite Players Do These.

Congrats on making it to 2023 – I hope you had quite a celebration last night and that you are properly ‘hanging’ today. Lol.

We are already aware that New Year’s resolutions don’t last, yet we still desire new change, so what are the alternatives?

I am an advocate for unconventional success so here are my options.

*Put the optimism in optimise. Focus rather on your strengths, your loves, your qualities and not the shit you think you need to heal of fix.

*Screw making resolutions rather set intentions that are aligned with your values.

*Screw the idea of changing yourself, forget creating a ‘new you’ rather expand the ‘true you.’

Everyone is created differently for the reason of standing out so be outstanding.

If finding your inner authentic individuality is hard, then do the assessments on our websites Free Resources page. I still redo them myself just to surpass my monkey brain.

*Do something only the elite players do – write your own Vision, Mission and Intention statements.

Vision- what’s your ideal picture of the world.

Mission- how would you facilitate making that vision possible.

Intention- what can you do about it right now.

It’s not an easy thing to do, that’s why most people never give it the effort.

It doesn’t have to be perfect, you can always refine and redefine as you go.

I’ll include my answers below to give you an example. I’ve been updating mine over many years.

To our collective success

Brad Cunningham

VISION

*To reduce the global cases of depression & increase collective peace of mind.

* To reduce rates of divorce globally & increase harmony in relationships.

*To reduce poverty & increase collective prosperity & to see success strategy made available for all.

*To facilitate the elevation of global consciousness and to witness it reaching critical mass where prosperity, peace, evolved spirituality, compassion, empathy, love, light, truth and unity is expanded and compounded and becomes viral. A soul aligned planet.

MISSION

*To remind everyone that their existence is not random but was superconsciously conspired & that their unique individuality is their sacred superpower.

*Through my own soul alignment inspire, uplift, enlighten, empower, activate, facilitate and anchor lasting positive change in everyone in authentic ways promoting healing, success, wealth, peace, contentment, satisfaction, joy, love, abundance and fulfilment, bringing harmony, ease, grace and flow for all through Success Loops, Instrumental Inspiration and through my constant curiosity in seeking light and truth.

*To bring deeper truths into the collective awareness because we think we know all but we don’t.

INTENTION

*To see the change, be the change, bring the change and reintroduce my limited finite awareness back into its unlimited infinite unconditional consciousness and be a pathfinder for others that I may assist in reconnecting people with their infinite soul selves that we all can live optimized and empowered lives and reap the collective benefits thereof.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Website
    Instagram
    LinkedIn
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.