Loving Life TV

Your March Muse-Letter📢-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

Home Forums SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER Your March Muse-Letter📢-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Your March Muse.

EXTENDING YOUR PAST OR EXPRESSING YOUR FUTURE.

I saw a couple of powerful quotes today as I was rereading/sorting all my notes that I have gathered up into quite a pile on my desk. Some struck a chord with me so I would love to share some of them with you.

Here goes…

We paint our future based on what has happened in the past which leads to us living our future by extending the past.

There is no past or future except as a memory or an anticipation in our minds.

I totally geek out over these kind of quotes. I’d like to know what they mean to you.
    I’ll explain my understanding & I’ll try unpacking it to make it more accessible.

The 1st one, to me, means we only have the past as a reference to our present or future & if we obsess on the past we just recreate that loop again and again.

The 2nd is great because it affords us a way to not obsess on the past anymore because it’s just a reference.

So, if we can loop the past into repeating itself, can we also realize/create from an anticipated vision of the future??
    Dr Joe Dispenza says you absolutely can & he is even getting results to prove it.

HOW??
    The trick is, it’s easy to BELIEVE your past and even recreate the same emotions & the same body chemistry when we romance our past BUT it’s really hard for us to ‘romance’ the future & create the emotions that trigger the body chemistry to match the inspired vision when we know it hasn’t happened…yet.

So we have to entertain a clear vision of the future more than we revisit the past. That’s not easy, I’m still practicing – my future vision is where I’m attending one of Joe Dispenza’s workshops where he is showing me how it’s done. Lol.

If you’re interested to delve deeper & hear Joe Dispenza’s miraculous story, I have a video that dives into this premise here.

Success With Joe Dispenza
    And here’s your reminder to resume your free unique Training With Titans at https://success-loops-mastery.thinkific.com/courses/training-with-titans

To our collective success
    Brad Cunningham

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.