Loving Life TV

Your Mid month Inspirational Quote-SUCCESS LOOPS

Home Forums SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER Your Mid month Inspirational Quote-SUCCESS LOOPS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

If you live in Gauteng, South Africa, read on.

Have you ever wanted to try firewalking – I wanted to but was terrified. It was only after the persistent priming by Cobus Visser (a haemophiliac to boot) that I went through with it. What a euphoric experience, I buzzed for 2 weeks. The reason I’m telling you this is Cobus is celebrating his 40th birthday on the 1st November and he’s going HUGE. It’s being hailed as the Premier event of 2022. There will be presentations by Internationally acclaimed speakers, award winning entrepreneurs, best selling authors and I’m really honored to be included in the lineup that also includes Robin Banks. What makes it different is there will be live music, a DJ and the firewalk – this is a birthday as well as an empowerment celebration. There will be gifts to take home as well. The profits from this event go to the National Hemophilia Foundation. So if you would like to attend this ‘rock concert’ empowerment event on the 1st November from 12pm til late check out the link here. Tickets are R497 for 2 people.https://www.cobusvisser.com/squeeze-page1664868662754

To our collective success.

YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Website
    Instagram
    LinkedIn

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.